I Am The Nation ( A Memorial Day Tribute)

I Am The Nation ( A Memorial Day Tribute)

Johnny Cash speaks about our nation in "I Am The Nation". As I listened to him speak online all I could think about was "if only our flag could talk this is what it would say". I am inspired by what our flag stands for. So making a video of our flag speaking with the voice of Johnny Cash made sense. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did ...

This Video Published Since or about 4 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: S Jones

I Am The Nation ( A Memorial Day Tribute)'s Video From S Jones have lenght about 2:44 and was viewed more than 940 and is still growing

Related Video with I Am The Nation ( A Memorial Day Tribute)

God Bless The USA.....Lee Greenwood...By April Marie

God Bless The USA.....Lee Greenwood...By April Marie
Memorial day tribute.
This Video Published Since 8 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Charles Szabo

God Bless The USA.....Lee Greenwood...By April Marie's Video From AAplou1 have lenght about 2:14 and was viewed more than 169 and is still growing

BATTLE HYMN- MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY Words Lyrics Patriotic Veterans Memorial Day sing songs

BATTLE HYMN- MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY Words Lyrics Patriotic Veterans Memorial Day sing songs
MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY- BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC OR GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH Words Lyrics Best Patriotic Veterans Memorial Day July 4 sing-along songs "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", also known as "Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory" outside of the United States, is a song by American writer Julia Ward Howe using the music from the song ...

This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Charles Szabo

BATTLE HYMN- MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY Words Lyrics Patriotic Veterans Memorial Day sing songs's Video From Charles Szabo have lenght about 2:21 and was viewed more than 150936 and is still growing

Fox News - The Empire State Building glows red, white and...

Fox News - The Empire State Building glows red, white and...
The Empire State Building glows red, white and blue on Memorial Day to honor the servicemen and women who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the United States.

This Video Published Since 12 months ago ago, Hosted by facebook.com and Published by Channel: Fox News

Fox News - The Empire State Building glows red, white and...'s Video From Fox News have lenght about 49:28 and was viewed more than 255840 and is still growing

Old Glory! New American Flag at Carlisle in Waxahachie Texas Carlislegm.com 972-938-8000

Old Glory! New American Flag at Carlisle in Waxahachie Texas Carlislegm.com 972-938-8000
972-938-8000 Raising of the American Flag Memorial Day Weekend 2019

This Video Published Since 12 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Carlisle GM Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Old Glory! New American Flag at Carlisle in Waxahachie Texas Carlislegm.com 972-938-8000's Video From Carlisle GM Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac have lenght about 2:01 and was viewed more than 47 and is still growing

Memorial Day Tumblr

Tidak ada komentar untuk "I Am The Nation ( A Memorial Day Tribute)"