Honor Guard Ceremony for Dale Julien.
Honor Guard Ceremony for Dale Julien.
Kent County Veteran's Honor Guard paying their respects to Dale Julien at his passing. The service was held on Friday, January 31st, 2020.
This Video Published Since or about 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: McZuccenbochen
Honor Guard Ceremony for Dale Julien.'s Video From McZuccenbochen have lenght about 12:38 and was viewed more than 123 and is still growing
Related Video with Honor Guard Ceremony for Dale Julien.
Asan Beach Guam, USA | Memorial Day
Asan Beach Guam, USA | Memorial Day
We went to Asan Beach to see the view and it’s memorial day . So guys check it out the view is amazing and also the water the ocean is so pretty. Location: Asan Beach Guam, USA
This Video Published Since 12 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: TopTripUSA
Asan Beach Guam, USA | Memorial Day's Video From Jesica Rivera have lenght about 18:25 and was viewed more than 234 and is still growing
God Bless The USA - Lee Greenwood (Lyrics) - Memorial Day Honor - TopTripUSA - NY to LA
God Bless The USA - Lee Greenwood (Lyrics) - Memorial Day Honor - TopTripUSA - NY to LA
God Bless The USA - Lee Greenwood If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life And I had to start again with just my children and my wife I'd thank my lucky stars to be livin' here today 'Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away And I'm proud to be an American where as least I know I'm free And I ...
This Video Published Since 5 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: TopTripUSA
God Bless The USA - Lee Greenwood (Lyrics) - Memorial Day Honor - TopTripUSA - NY to LA's Video From TopTripUSA have lenght about 3:23 and was viewed more than 2822 and is still growing
My Veterans & Memorial Day Tribute
My Veterans & Memorial Day Tribute
This is My Veterans & Memorial Day Tribute. I put this together as just a little something to honor those of us who have served, and those of us who never made it back home. Facebook blocked it, So, I posted it here on Youtube. There is no copyright intended.
This Video Published Since 6 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ed Dyer
My Veterans & Memorial Day Tribute's Video From Ed Dyer have lenght about 11:09 and was viewed more than 160 and is still growing
A Memorial Day Tribute
A Memorial Day Tribute
Memorial Day is truly a sacred holiday. God bless those that have gone before and made the ultimate sacrifice. This short clip is dedicated to all those who have put their lives on the line and moved forward. For all those who have done it right. For those who will live in the hearts of millions. God Bless America
This Video Published Since 5 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Commando Designs
A Memorial Day Tribute's Video From Commando Designs have lenght about 3:16 and was viewed more than 1573 and is still growing
Tidak ada komentar untuk "Honor Guard Ceremony for Dale Julien."
Posting Komentar